Lotus Festival at Brands Hatch – 2013September 13th, 2013
The Lotus Festival was held this year in Brands Hatch GP over the August 24th and 25th weekend.
1964 Lotus Elan 26R/1/50September 7th, 2013
This Lotus Elan 26R is going up for Auction on September 8th.
Lotus Elan Posts
A Thing of BeautyAugust 27th, 2013
Does Your Elan Look Like This?August 20th, 2013
1970 Lotus Elan +2 Restoration ProjectAugust 14th, 2013
Lotus Elan Plus 2S/130 John Player SpecialAugust 8th, 2013
It is Summer Time. Time to Drive………April 29th, 2013
Another 100,000 milesApril 19th, 2013
James’ 1972 Lotus Elan SprintMarch 22nd, 2013
Andrew’s Plus 2 – 50/0763March 19th, 2013
2010 Tour Auto Winner is…..Lotus ElanMarch 12th, 2013
Why Restore a Lotus Elan?March 8th, 2013
Lotus Elans. We are about Lotus Elans. The Lotus Elan, to this day, is still considered one of the best handling cars of all times. Not bad for a sports car that was sold from 1963 to 1974.
Come join Lotus Elan owners as we enjoy, restore and keep the Lotus Elan heritage alive.
Forums: General Discussions
- S1 Bonnet springs
- Engine monitoring and fine tuneng (Data aqusition)
- Oliver Winterbottom Lotus talk
- Alternator mounting bracket
- Just bought a new lotus... Reminded me everything I love abo
- LNK 120C S3 FHC
- Parts sourcing for a newbie
- Motor mount failure; New Pirelli cn36
- Early Engine Block
- Penrite oils - any opinions?
Forums: Technical Discussions
- New vs Old Fuel Tank
- early cylinder head
- Tool to separate Bendix from inertia starter
- Elan S2 assembly - Heater hoses and vacuum pipes
- Broken valve spring
- Rear Window Removal and Fittin.
- S4 sills modified to make the doos fit!!
- Gearbox mount spacers
- New boot seal does not seal
- Quick question on engine removal
Wiki: What's New
- Coming Soon