VERY IMPORTANT INFO - Gold Cup 2016

PostPost by: theelanman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:51 am

just had this in

Good morning,

With Gold Cup 2016 upon us I would like to take a moment to both thank you for supporting our event and pass on some important information.

Attached to this email is a copy of our parking map The parking map shows where the display cars will be parking and camping over the weekend. Please note that you will need to enter the circuit through the main entrance if you have a pink pass for the display area. You will only be allowed to enter at this gate if you have a pink pass that matches the vehicle registration number of the car (please make sure that the pass is hung on the rear view mirror or displayed in a visible place). There will be no exceptions to this rule! Please also note that club areas are on a first come bases so please arrive early for the best areas!

Entry and exit times for car display:

On Sunday the gates will open at 9:00 and close for entry at 11:00. The gates will open for leaving the venue at 18:00.
On Monday the gates will open at 7:30 and close for entry at 10:30. The gates will open for leaving the venue at 17:00.

Once parked, please do not move your vehicle until the gates reopen for leaving. There will be lots of spectators around the venue so for safety reasons it?s very important that we stick to these entry and exit times.

Camping for car display:

Please see the map for car display camping area. You will need to purchase a camping ticket if you would like to camp over the weekend (?27). No camping will be allowed in the display parking area but you are welcome to leave your vehicle in place over night.

No animals except guide dogs are allowed on venue or in our parking areas.

Entry Tickets:

Please also note that only one complimentary ticket will be allowed per vehicle, all other occupants most either have a valid ticket or purchase one at the gate (?24 adults, ?18 concession, ?15 teens ? 13 ? 15 year olds, children under 13 are free).

Thank you for supporting the event, we are all looking forward to an amazing weekend of racing!

Kind regards

The Gold Cup Team

we will need to leave bang on 10:30 on the Sunday
theelanman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: elansprint71 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:18 pm

I called in this afternoon and it was busier than I've seen in recent years. I would suggest getting there asap.
elansprint71
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: