Lotus Elan

I got an email from Jo Mullen

PostPost by: tvacc » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:17 pm

Hello all,

I have a bit of a problem. This morning I awoke to an email from Jo Mullen, Tim's widow,. she told me of someone coming to her house to look at the cars and mentioned he was working a deal with Tony. It surprised her as she and I have a good relationship, and she thought she would had heard from me before someone contacted her if I was involved somehow.

I am not working with anyone. If I was I would of course contacted Jo.

I have only posted to the this list that Tim's cars were available, and then later when someone posted that they wanted a S2 Elan, I posted out that I would be interested in a straight trade if someone want to swap my S2 for Tim's Sprint, I might be interested. THAT IS THE EXTENT OF MY INVOLVEMENT IN ANY THING IN REGARD TO TIM'S ELAN OR ELISE!

This reminds me something my dad told when I stopped to help a young lady being beat up by her boyfriend. After they let me out of the police car, he said, "Son, No good deed goes unpunished"

Regards
Tony V

Note: this was edited at the suggestion and request of Jo to more reflect what happened.
Last edited by tvacc on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tony Vaccaro
http://www.lotusowners.com
LOONY (Lotus Owners of New York)
Drive Fast Take Chances
71 Spyder Elan, ElanGTS, 93 Caterham, 66 Elan Coupe
05 Elise, 99 Elise190, M100 Elan, 74 Europa,
tvacc
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:26 pm

Tony,

We don't know each other though may have exchanged the odd PM. I can only speak of you from your postings on here and you come over as a thoroughly decent guy. Hopefully the LOONYs will be along shortly.

Being accused of something which is difficult to disprove is never nice. All I can say is keep all the correspondence emails and adverts etc and the day the accusations come out in public you can 'publish and be damned'. From personal experience I can tell you it's a great feeling when you know the accuser is shown up for what they are.

Good luck fella.
Steve

Silence is Guildern; Duct Tape is Silver
elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: