Geely not open to visits

PostPost by: h20hamelan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:13 am

Though i asked Volvo
I was planning to be in China
After almost 50 years of Volvo and Lotus owning. Thought I wanted to stop in to say hello. Tour of the plant, or just a visit to head office.
I understand the troubles with Christian based Western democracy, in a place like China. As I have visited Asia for 30 years. Further troubles receintly with Canada and our little boy Trudeau still sucking the hinny of Uncle Sam.
The answer

Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for contacting Customer Experience Operations.

To be of assistance to you, I have confirmed with our internal contacts and was notified that Geely is not open for visits.

I apologize that this is not the response you were hoping.

Kind Regards,

Customer Experience Operations
T +46-31-325 00 77
[email protected]

VOLVO CAR CORPORATION
Dept. 57411
Assar Gabrielssons V?g, SE-405 31 G?teborg, Sweden
volvocars.com
Registered Office G?teborg, Sweden
Registration No. 556074-3089

This email message and any attachments may contain confidential information and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise not authorised to receive this message, you are prohibited to use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this email or any information contained herein. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by replying to this email and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. For information on how we process your personal data, please see our Information Notice.
Born, and brought home from the hospital (no seat belt (wtf)) in a baby!
Find out where the limits are, and start from there
Love your Mother
Earth
h20hamelan
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: