Looking for running cars in OC, San Juan Cap area

PostPost by: 325racer » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:02 pm

Looking for one or more elans in the OC, San Juan Cap area that might want to give some rides to an old family friend.

He was an original Elan owner (bought new the day before his wedding), he has some form of cognitive disease, similar to Alzheimer's.

We are checking with his wife, but I'm looking to see about arranging some people that might be able to take him for some rides.

We would do it, but both his car and my car are not running and don't be for a while. His car has already been moved to a new home
325racer
New-tral

PostPost by: S2Jay » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:43 pm

Not expecting my S2 DHC to be back on the road until this next Spring/Summer [2018], but I would be very pleased to be of service when it is drivable.

Very sorry to hear about your friend. I am only hoping to have my car completed before I acquire any similar infirmity. Best wishes to him, his wife & to you for your effort to add some enjoyment & good memories for your friend. Any of us could only hope to have a friend as dedicated as you.
________________________________________________________________________________________
just looking for clues at the scene....
S2Jay
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: 325racer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:37 am

Thanks,

Man, Holiday's took up so much time, then breaking my BMW racecar, uggg, that set's things back.

Thanks for the offer, I don't have any leads on other running cars yet, but still looking, so when you have your's running, let me know.

In the meantime, I'm going to try and use some connections to get him hooked up with Jay Leno....
325racer
New-tral

PostPost by: 325racer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:24 am

Bumping this to find running cars in SD/OC to give a friend/original Elan owner some rides.

My car likely won't be ready until next year, his car likely won't be started for a few years.
325racer
New-tral

Total Online: