Toad versus Spyder

PostPost by: vincereynard » Thu May 18, 2017 1:13 pm

I have been vocal in my criticism of Spyder for months so it is only reasonable if I
make it plain how this saga has been concluded.

After a forthright exchange of views, Sean Reeve, has accepted that he had promised the PO, (who initially paid the bills), to honour any outstanding issues where reasonable.

So, despite myself having no direct legal claim, he has kept his word and sent a big box of bits including full gasket set, cam bearings, plugs, oil pump, adjustable A frames etc.

A gesture of good will that has been appreciated.

I would also like to thanks Alan Thomas, who adopted the somewhat thankless task of intermediary.
And indeed Mr Cocking for allowing this sometimes turgid tirade to continue.

Vince
Last edited by vincereynard on Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
vincereynard
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:49 pm

Spyder have done themselves far more good than harm with this gesture, I still hope they will tighten up on some of the poor work that was highlighted.. No one should be above criticism and in accepting this hopefully there will be little in the way of future recurrences.

Credit due all round I'd say! Sainte Alaine de Spyduerre with his intermediary head on whatever next? :)
Steve

Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver
elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: vincereynard » Fri May 19, 2017 10:50 am

He was hoping I'd get bored with it and get a Zetec. About as much chance as Corbyn having a fling with Mrs May!
vincereynard
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: rgh0 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:01 am

My congratulations to Spyder. i have found them technically competent, honest and reputable company to deal with and their approach to resolve this sort of very complex and difficult issue is rare in modern business.

Good knowledgeable suppliers are rare in the Lotus community and they all need support.

cheers
Rohan.
rgh0
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: