where the ....... is emma?

PostPost by: el-saturn » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:26 pm

did we scare her away and therewith losing an important contributor?? ............ sorry emma and pls prove to us cautious "members" that your intentions are lotuselannet worthy ........ and so forth. sandy even hoping for another pretty emma, even if she aint no peel!! next time she gets back to us she could show herself and her ideal........ oh forget it!
el-saturn
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: vincereynard » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:24 pm

el-saturn wrote: even hoping for another pretty emma, even if she aint no peel!! next time she gets back to us she could show herself and her ideal........ oh forget it!

Sandy. Behave yourself!
You might start a trend for members to show pics of themselves and that would not be a pretty sight!
vincereynard
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: el-saturn » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:44 pm

vince, you really made me smile. while taking a bath, reading the late news, i was asking myself, while thinking of emma, who may be even nicer than ms peel, WHY we only show cars and parts ------------- if your diagnosis is correct, than we must all be pretty ugly blokes! this doesn't mean i'd like to encourage our members to show themselves........................................................ some of us may even look like james "blond"!! sandy
el-saturn
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: