Lotus Elan

Twin Cam technical drawing never seen before!

PostPost by: promotor » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:14 pm

Thanks for the updates guys - it's good to know you're happy, and also to see where one of drawings will be hung!

Regarding the signature by the artist - you must be lucky, I never got offered one of those! :lol:
promotor
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: mwhitaker » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:05 am

Just a note to say that I have received my print and I am absolutely thrilled with the quality and detail presented in schematic fashion. Also includes helpful package opening tips and framing suggestions to minimize damage. Ron has done an absolutely brilliant job and with Alistair has been very responsive to questions and helpful with follow up re package tracking, especially with across the pond orders such as mine. These two gents are a class act and I am grateful for their efforts on our behalf. Merry Christmas to all.

Cheers, Mark Whitaker
69 ElanS4DHC
45/8396
mwhitaker
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: cobraboy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:14 pm

PM sent
Thanks Mark
cobraboy
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: promotor » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:12 pm

Thanks for the update on receiving the print Mark - good to hear you're happy!

I'd just like to add some relevant info regarding postage to any interested parties. It looks like the couriers will not insure any items such as printed drawings or artwork etc so I think should one of these go missing in the post there isn't much we can do about I'm sorry to say. I appreciate this could be off-putting but want the information to be out there for any interested parties.

We do use decent couriers' though and don't anticipate to have any issues.

Cheers for the continued interest in the drawing.
promotor
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: el-saturn » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:11 am

......................but, where the h... can i sign up for a copy? cheerio sandy
el-saturn
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: promotor » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:51 am

el-saturn wrote:......................but, where the h... can i sign up for a copy? cheerio sandy

Hi Sandy, if you want one posted (to Switzerland?) please PM me and we can sort the details out from there.

I will be going through the list of those who initially showed an interest and will PM them to see if they still want one.

Some people have contacted me but haven't replied - not sure what's happening there?
promotor
Third Gear
Third Gear

Previous

Total Online: