Fhc sprint

PostPost by: worzel » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:53 am

052.JPG and
Hi

After 37 years ownership I've decided to sell my elan. Apart from one year when I changed the frame it's been in continuous use- and better for it so I can't say I've not had my money's worth.
Rather than bore with too much detail on the forum I've typed up a detailed report for any interested parties and I'll forward this direct to possible owners.

How would I briefly describe it- all of the wrinkles ironed out, some useful additions/alterations to make it totally user-friendly, no hidden rough edges, fastidious owner maintained, total mileage c115000- 15k miles since QED engine build to std sprint spec, few owners, everything done to professional standards. No leaks- either into the car or from the running gear, perfect panel fit, mint non-std interior, never been damaged and original engine with a head that's never been skimmed.

Faults- battery ok but really needs a new one (I'll supply one for next owner), very minor paint fault in one tiny area, window frames should really be re-chromed, screen misting a bit at lower edge (has been like that for past 7 years or so without any deterioration).

Valued last year at ?26000.00- asking ?27500.00. MoT to end October but will re-test for new owner.
No hurry to sell- I'm looking for the right buyer.

If interested either- contact me direct via this forum or on [email protected]" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank or ring on 0151 480 8400- I'm located in Merseyside.

Thanks.

John
Attachments
053.JPG and
worzel
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

Total Online: