+2S JPS values

PostPost by: mbell » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:21 am

Bit of a tangent but my (none JPS) car has the optional brown seat inserts. No play and still in very nice condition (appart from the foam needs replacing). Suspect the brown material is much more harder wearing than whatever was used for the cream inserts.

I agree the cloth inserts are much nicer for the driver, especially here in Texas.
'73 +2 130/5 RHD, now on the road and very slowly rolling though a "restoration"
mbell
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Rich135 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:00 am

fillpoke wrote:I'd just like to thank you all for the help you've given me. In the light of all your good advice, and my own 'gut' feeling, I've decided to give this JPS a miss. I think buying this 'cheap' car could turn out to be very expensive in the end. As you all advise, better pay more for a good condition car, so that's probably what I'll do. So the search goes on. Once again many thanks for your invaluable help. Dave

Good move I think Dave. There will be a better one along soon that needs far less work, but will still keep you busy tinkering to keep it on the road/improve it.
Rich
Rich135
Second Gear
Second Gear

Previous

Total Online: