Wee +2 ready to roll

PostPost by: JR44 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:13 pm

REC964L ready to roll I got the car MOT'd for the first time since 1985 so had the engine builder come to my house to confirm the timing and balance the carbs and all sounds good as far as i'm concerned just need to take her out for a hurl all going well will be this weekend .. Can't wait watch this space
JR44
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: JR44 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:20 pm

JR44 wrote:REC964L ready to roll I got the car MOT'd for the first time since 1985 so had the engine builder come to my house to confirm the timing and balance the carbs and all sounds good as far as i'm concerned just need to take her out for a hurl all going well will be this weekend .. Can't wait watch this space
JR44
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Thu May 25, 2017 1:03 am

JR44 wrote:REC964L ready to roll I got the car MOT'd for the first time since 1985 so had the engine builder come to my house to confirm the timing and balance the carbs and all sounds good as far as i'm concerned just need to take her out for a hurl all going well will be this weekend .. Can't wait watch this space

I guess Castle Combe on Saturday might be a little further than you'd want for a first run out!
Steve

Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver
elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: