DAMAGED RED S4 SE DHC UOT 889H WHITLEY BAY - ANY HISTORY ?

PostPost by: Verve » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:06 pm

Hi . I`m trying to trace the history of my new Baby Elan , which has suffered a slight bump !

It will be a few weeks before I get the V5 , so I thought I`d put a post out , in case anyone knows of the Car , or it`s previous Owner , or what actually happened to it .

The only info` I have , is that it was subject to a Norwich Union Full Insurance claim , following an accident sometime last year .

The damage appears to be limited to the Drivers Side Door and rear wing , probably by a post or something . (BTW, It will need a new window frame & glass, if anyone has one stashed away : ) .

Prior to the accident , it appears to have been a well loved and well cared for Elan ( as they should be ; ) , nicely restored some time ago .

The Replacement Galvanised chassis is LR 2103 , but I don`t know what date that would have been made - Anyone any ideas?

The last 5 years tax discs all relate to West Monkseaton , Whitley Bay , Tyneside ... suggesting this is where the last Owner came from .

I intend to repair the Car properly and hope to have it back on the road for next spring ... but it would be nice to hear from anyone who knows anything about the Car ... so I know what I`ve got myself into ; ) .

Feel free to contact Paul on (01777 ) 702864 anytime .

Verve
Second Gear
Second Gear

Total Online: