der vas nict blitzen

PostPost by: twincamman » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:34 pm

WELLLLL---I was bothered by intermitent and hard starting on 26R s2 33 -and it finally wouldnt start at all meaning I would miss Thanksgiving services --[sorry Vicker]----time to leap into action -soooo I checked the ignition switch --the tac leads-- wire after wire after [you get the idea]--out to the engine bay checked all leads and found ----ta da ------THE F-EN internal power lead in the distributor to the points was broken ---repaired same added new points and condenser while I as at it -set timing by ear -it bursts merrily to life on the first turn of the crank --[the strobe is for tomorrow ]--runs like freight train --- Im off to celebrate with many Molson Canadian - just another thing to be thankfull for on this holiday :lol: :lol: -ed
dont close your eyes --you will miss the crash

Editor: On June 12, 2020, Edward Law, AKA TwinCamMan, passed away; his obituary can be read at https://www.friscolanti.com/obituary/edward-law. He will be missed.
twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Bill » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:40 pm

A Men on the Molson's!

Bill
Bill
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: fatboyoz » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:29 am

Prefer Shaftsbury Cream myself.
fatboyoz
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:56 pm

????? is that something you put on pumpkin pie :? ???ed

Editor: On June 12, 2020, Edward Law, AKA TwinCamMan, passed away; his obituary can be read at https://www.friscolanti.com/obituary/edward-law. He will be missed.
twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: wojeepster » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:14 pm

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day....

Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day! :shock:
wojeepster
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: fatboyoz » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:13 pm

Shaftsbury Cream is a very tasty dark beer available at most disreputable bars in the Vancouver area.
fatboyoz
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:15 pm

I thought Ausses were rough tough [ a few of the Aussie Shilas I dated sure were ]--- we weaker Canadian cousins play games with terms like --slashing -and boarding --fighting --sudden death ---charging -cross checking -etc not games with terms like --love and point and serve --but we dont got no beer called cream over here either --- :lol: ed

twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: