my car

PostPost by: rocket » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:31 pm

Have owned my blue plus 2 that i found in cheltenham half a year now..i cant believe the fun and enjoyment,wish id bought one years ago..
rocket
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: ppnelan » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:34 am

That's good to hear! :D
How often do you use it?
Is it a 5-speed?

Spread the word... and the demand & values may increase! :wink:

:arrow: Matthew
ppnelan
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: rocket » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:58 am

Hi Matthew
I use her most days,only a couple mile to work tho usually 20 or so going home..last 2 weekends have been on 200 mile plus runs.A 5 speed,which was refurbed at P.Mattys early this year,fine job as well changes gear sweetly.
rocket
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: Jas » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:33 pm

Hi

Bought my car in February and got it on the road this Wednesday, after some engine work and making it ready for the Danish version of MOT.
Can?t stop smiling it is great.

Regards
Attachments
IMG_5019.JPG and
Jannik
1969 S4-SE DHC
Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jas
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: aussieelan » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:13 am

Really great to hear you guys are enjoying your Loti.

I currently walk past my garage every morning and cuss at mine ... sometimes I slip rude notes under the door.

Doesn't fix any of the issues, but makes me feel better. The more I look the more I find needs doing :evil:

Looking fwd to having the time to get mine to the stage yours are at ... and spend some enjoyable hours driving it.

Definition of a Lotus - When you see the light at the end of the tunnel ... someone orders more tunnel
aussieelan
First Gear
First Gear

Total Online: