Pistachio Sprint & Rhubarb +2

PostPost by: gordonlund » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:16 pm

We get about as you see. Off to Woodvale this weekend. Anyone else going. If you are, see you on the Club Lotus Stand.

Gordon
Attachments
P7270038web.JPG and
CapesthorpeHall Cheshire Classic Car Rally Last month
gordonlund
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: john.p.clegg » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:21 pm

Gordon
How was Saturday,should be the worst ot the weekend weather,if all goes well I'll be there Sunday..

John :wink:

P.S. I thought this clashed with the Boddlle woddlle Welsh Weekend?
john.p.clegg
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: gordonlund » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:57 pm

John,

You missed a cracking day Sunday, weather sunny and hot over Southport. Plenty to see but yes you were right, Club Lotus Cheshire had their Welsh weekend at the same time, hence our reduced numbers. Six cars even though there was a few others as private entries and in other non specific make region car clubs.

Parhaps next year we can put on a good selection if any other of you guys want a good bash 1st Aug 2009. Put it in your diaries. The best club gathering went to the Lotus 7 Club who beat Porche GB into 2nd place, Now that was worth seeing!

See pic of meagre Lotus offering. Next year I want 50 Lotus there. watch this space.

Gordon
Attachments
P8030057web.JPG and
Club Lotus at Woodvale Rally Southport 2008. Hope for more cars next year.
gordonlund
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: john.p.clegg » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:24 am

Gordon

Was there,saw rhubarb but not yourself,couldn't get an answer from Club Lotus wether they were going or not so went as a private entrant,but you are right it is not to be missed.....the Merlin engine was a grand sight/sound/feeling and the whole day was A1...

John :wink:

http://www.woodvale-rally.org.uk/01_home.htm
john.p.clegg
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: