LHD 1972 elan+2

PostPost by: albercoc » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:15 am

Elan +2 LHD,engine and gearbox completely rebuilt recently, painted and upholstered in January 2010, the frame is original with some rust on the turret (see photo) is otherwise in good condition,The interior fabric of the roof, has the typical spots, as seen in photos
needs small jobs such as adjusting the left door lock or place some wires in the engine compartment. The car has cost me more than 18000. could accept 15000. The car is in Spain. Thanks John

some pictures here, if you need more pictures or information please ask

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm12 ... lls/lotus/
albercoc
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: john.p.clegg » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Fancy pistons!....Could do with a few more cogs in the box...

John :wink:
john.p.clegg
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: albercoc » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:56 pm

well, I do no have many photos of that stage, but I'll post some more
albercoc
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: RogerFrench » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Too far away for me!
RogerFrench
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: laroze » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:02 pm

hi can you give me more information / photos / video on this car
where is it located ?

f laroze

tel 33 6 85 92 24 75
laroze
New-tral

PostPost by: albercoc » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:50 pm

good night, the car is in Mallorca, following the sale, if interested I can make a video, (I have none) the car has been practically unused. throughout the year. (Just put it up in order to maintain the battery). if you are really interested sure we understand the price, I have desire to sell the car, now almost bothers me.The documentation is Spanish and is current. if you want, tell me what you want to see in the video. thank you for your interest
albercoc
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: laroze » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:08 am

hi thanks

if you can make a rapid video turning around the car , with a special attention to the engine noise . if you can also tell this history of the car : when did you buy it ? did you make the repairs by yoursel , have you invoices ? mileage ? tires ?
best thing you give me your phone number . i'm in france but sometimes traval in spain

thks

fl
laroze
New-tral

PostPost by: albercoc » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:34 pm

good afternoon, this weekend. I am not in the house that I have the car. but then I can I make a small video.
The work I've done it myself, I bought the parts in different places like burton, qed. tony thompson. perhaps keep a note. but many new parts to the naked eye look like. Full line of stainless steel exhaust. front and rear coilovers. radiator. tires, water hoses. polyurethane bushings front and rear. new servo (take two) brake hoses, headlights (H4), rear lights. ball joints, brake pads and brake calipers gaskets . Rotoflex, dashboard, upholstery,sill members etc ...
This car was found in Switzerland, but is of American origin (hence has two servos, the seats have headrests and the speedometer in miles) was imported to Germany and was not enrolled there for 18 years, then imported it to Switzerland and there was also not enrolled for 5 more years. until I import it to Spain,
when I brought the engine was running, but only three cylinders had compression, and second gear scratch when the oil was hot, and the brakes were a bit blocked.
When disassembling the engine, found that it takes 85mm pistons, so I had to take the block to put liners. Also, Camshafts were quite scratched so I had to put new, (From burton, but can not remember the number, less than 300, of course).After repairs, has traveled about 5000km
has odd jobs pending, is to mount the solenoid of the headlights (now going with a manual valve), fit locks, and some other details,
the only part of the car that I have not touched the rear group (only changing oil) makes no noise, but I guess it would be wise to review ...
Spanish documentation has all right.
My phone number is (0034) 651 784 981. (I do not speak French, only a little English)

when I have the video. I send.

regards, john
albercoc
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: albercoc » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:13 pm

albercoc
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: albercoc » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:17 am

the car was gone...... :cry: :cry: :cry:
albercoc