1966 S3 Baby Elan FHC

PostPost by: Mohe » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:57 pm

After 8 years I have decided to sell my 1966 S3 Coupe. She has had a very thorough renovation in my hands including a new Spyder chassis, all new brakes, suspension, steering and reconditioned engine, webers, gearbox, diff etc.

I am very grateful for the great many parts and advice for the rebuild that came through this forum.

This is not a concourse car as it has a number of (I think) tasteful improvements to make it more practical. These include a Spyder rear cage, black leather interior, stainless steel exhaust, Japanese starter, alternator, oversized battery with master switch, electric radiator fan and a few other improvements on Mr Chapman's 1966 thinking.

It is of course tax exempt and runs on normal lead free petrol. I have a file full of loads of papers, invoices, records, a workshop manual, MOT's. Mileage since the rebuild is less than 3,000.

You can see pictures, download a slide show of the rebuild and find my contact details on my own website at http://www.geoffreiss.com/geoffreiss/Main/LotusElan.htm.

I would like to recoup the ?15,000 that I have put into the car in cash. The labour goes free.
Mohe
First Gear
First Gear

Total Online: