For sale.Lotus excel

PostPost by: pauljones » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:40 am

I am posting up my Fathers Excel for sell in the hope that it will go to an enthusiastof the marque.She is off road at minute and will need to be looked at with an experienced eye,but it did run very well while it had MoT and tax.The car is in south hampshire and will need a trailor to take away.

A brief history as far as im aware is he brought it a few years ago the day it was MoT'd and the previous owner drove down from midlands to complete.My dad drove it around as his main car for the next year.As with many of us,too many projects took toll so the lotus was left alone.

Now my Father is in hospital with critical illness and I have been asked to post up on here so maybe someone into lotus cars can havesome joy.

If anyone is interested then I will be able to take photos and post or email when I go back to see him.

Price,I cant answer and I am understanding that it is open to sensible offers.It is the later SE spec with 180hp and used alot of the Toyota parts inc gearbox from the then Supra.

Many thanks for looking

Paul
Kick the tyres and light them fires...!!!!!!!
pauljones
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: robertverhey » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:06 am

Have you posted on www.lotusexcel.net forum?
robertverhey
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: pauljones » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Ah,NO.

But I will,to be honest I wasnt aware of it,stands to reason there was one.I will get on asap.

Thanks for the advice.

Paul
Kick the tyres and light them fires...!!!!!!!
pauljones
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

Total Online: