Lotus Elan +2, Zetec/Spyder for Sale

PostPost by: Netec99 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:28 pm

FOR SALE LOTUS ELAN + 2, 2.0 ZETEC / SPYDER
This is my highly modified 1968 Lotus Elan + 2 for sale. This car fully rebuilt
Spyder space frame lotus chassis, Front and rear independent suspension, AVO front, GAZ rear fully adjustable coil over shocks, fully poly bushed.
Rebuilt 185+ BHP, 2.0 Ltr Zetec engine, gas flowed, Raceline RL200 cams, Spyder exhaust manifold, Alpha Weber throttle bodies with latest Pro 5 fully programmable ECU.
Rebuilt MT75 5 speed gearbox hydraulic clutch, Spyder prop shaft, LSD cosworth rear diff, solid drive shafts, Alloy Racetec radiator, alloy front hubs with vented front discs, 4 pot wilwood calipers,
Bolt on rear hubs with solid discs, 4 pot rear wilwood calipers with built in handbrake pads.
14? minilite style alloys with new TOYO tyres, Alloy fuel tank, dead end fuel injection system.
Carbon fibre wrapped dashboard/ door cards, roll bar, 4 point harnesses, bucket seats,
Repainted body shell Audi Amalfi white, GRP front and rear bumpers, Mazda mz5 headlamp drive motor conversion.
MOT August 2017, Classic car free RFL.
?17,950.00 or near offer.
Attachments
097.jpg and
Last edited by Netec99 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Netec99
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: Spyder fan » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:34 am

Hi,
I think you were at Castle Combe this year and we said hello?
Looks a great car with a good specification. Those following the Spyder Zetec thread in the mods section will realise how much it costs to build one of these cars and hopefully you will be getting lots of enquiries. The carbon fibre wrap on the dash and door cards won't be to everyone's taste, but easily put back to original.

Let us know where you are located in the UK and maybe change the topic title so it doesn't look like you are selling the chassis only 8)
Kindest regards

Alan Thomas
Spyder fan
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Netec99 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:53 am

Hi Alan,
Yes, I was at Castle Coombe earlier in the year and it was good to talk to you.
I have taken your advice and changed the header as it did read as if it was a chassis for sale only
As you say the interior is easily changed back to original if required.
I'm based in Reading and i'll let you know how we get on selling the car.
Regards
Rob :D
Netec99
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: EMA7K » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:38 pm

Rob

Had my Zetec up for ?15950 in June. Got lots of nutters replying so beware!
Car nearly went to Colorado. Had provisonally agreed to sell on referendum day but on the Friday i decided to keep the car-much to the annoyance of the potential buyer as the car had become 10% cheaper overnight as a result of Brexit.

Don't sell -youll regret it!

Best wishes

Gareth
EMA7K
Zetec+2
EMA7K
Third Gear
Third Gear

Total Online: