Lotus Elan

Stromberg head 175 CD 2 Rebuilt carbs and manifiold

PostPost by: snowgear » Wed May 06, 2015 9:03 pm

stromberg 001.JPG and
Located in Washington State. USA

I bought these many years ago for my 1970 Lotus Elan series 4, Stromberg head twin cam motor. I no longer own the car, but still have these carbs. They are completely rebuilt and have the Stromberg Head manifold. I had a carb restorer build this system for me, as I was so tired of always chasing float bowl leaks. $1500.00

These Stromberg 175- CD 2 carbs have the extremely rare , sealed float bowls. ( Dave Bean was always sold out of them) NO leaks, and easy to adjust the fuel float, without always having to get that damn "O" ring perfect. If you have ever had to do this,, upside down, you will know why I had this rack made. Also Includes 2 blanking plates over the manifold, where the 1970 Smog pipes were mounted, of course,, mine were removed.

NEVER used, or mounted,, NEVER had oil in the pots yet.. PERFECT.. Will NOT Fit weber head twin cams, Only the Stromberg head Lotus twin cam motor. Rebuilt, polished, Stromberg manifold included. $1500.00

I can ship these UPS ground anywhere. Price is FIRM,, I Can mail international. I also have a nice Lotus Elan tonneau cover, Black , original. $300.00. Tim
[email protected]" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Attachments
stromberg 007.JPG and
snowgear
New-tral

PostPost by: Bits » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:55 pm

Hi,
Slim chance, but do you still have the Stromberg carbs please? :?:

Regards,

Mark.
Bits
First Gear