Lotus Elan

Dashboard Rocker and toggle switches

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Tue May 28, 2019 7:12 pm

I’ve had quite a quantity of switches that I’ve been selling in drinks and drabs mainly in response to wanted adverts on here. A couple of eBay listings too. They sell between £28/£32 each with the window switches fetching just over £40.

I want to cut out the hard work of selling and posting them individually - there are at least 4 window switches, a sprung window washer switch and a mixture of 2 and 3 position switches. A total of 23 switches in all.I can’t guarantee there’s a complete set as I can’t identify most of them.

Anyway they are original not aftermarket switches so quite rare/desirable. If you take the lowest price I’ve received for one @ £28 and multiply by 23 you get to £644 + UK Special Delivery fully tracked and insured next day delivery gives a total of £653.

Here’s a deal for someone - save over £150 nearly 25%

£500 for the lot.

Whether you’d like to split the deal with someone else is up to you (but I’m not getting involved in who wants what switch).

If you don’t want them all post up your interest in a 50/50 deal and maybe you can get together on it.

ccb8087d-58ae-46b2-8e44-9de56946846e.jpeg and
Steve

Silence is Guildern; Duct Tape is Silver
elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: