Lotus Elan

Revolution wheels, Elan knock-on, 5x13

PostPost by: Pabarlow » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:40 am

I have for sale a virtually new set of the Revolution wheels for the Elan, 5x13, for pin-drive/knock-on hubs. Located in Washington state, USA.

I bought a set of these direct from Revolution recently along with another set of wheels for a different car. The Elan wheels were an afterthought tacked on and, stupid me, I didn't confirm the dimensions properly. As many of you probably know, these wheels are a much less-positive offset and won't work on a stock fendered Elan (at least my S3, can't say for certain about the S4 fenders, but I think the wheels are really intended for 26R fenders).

I mounted tires before realizing my mistake, but the wheels have otherwise not been used. They are new this year and, unlike the very old versions of this same wheel, they do not require any kind of hub or knock-off adapter.

My loss is someone else's gain. See attachment for photo from Revolution. Contact me for more info.

Peter
Attachments
4-spoke-elan-knock-on.png and
Peter
Current: Elan S3 FHC Airflow; Arkley SS; Mercedes-Benz 380SL; Range Rover Classic; Miata NB.
YouTube: GigPete
Pabarlow
New-tral

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:52 am

Not for me but a price might assist your sale?

Good luck
Steve

Silence is Guildern; Duct Tape is Silver
elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Elanman68 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:08 pm

I have a set of these 5 x 13 revolutions on my S4 with 165 section tyres and they fit without any clearance issues, I do have a narrow diameter spring conversion on the rear and that may well be a factor to consider. Hope this info is of use to the seller and any prospective purchasers.
Elanman68
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: Pabarlow » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:42 pm

I paid $735 for these, delivered (discounted as part of a multi-set purchase). Currently have new Kuhmo Solus 155/80 tires, $213 delivered. Rims have some marks from tire mounting. Can provide photos of each.
$600 with tires, $425 without. Pickup or shipping is responsibility of buyer.
Peter
Peter
Current: Elan S3 FHC Airflow; Arkley SS; Mercedes-Benz 380SL; Range Rover Classic; Miata NB.
Pabarlow
New-tral

PostPost by: webbslinger » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:34 pm

I am interested and will pm you. Also in Washington.
webbslinger
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: Pabarlow » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:47 pm

These wheels are tentatively sold. I'll post back if they become available again. Thank you all.
Peter
Pabarlow
New-tral

Total Online: