Dashboards ex Ayreshire

PostPost by: collins_dan » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:33 pm

Good advice. I think the differences are left hand drive, hazard switch, no hole for ignition (on column), 3 indicator lights under the oil pressure/water temp gauge (park, ?, brake). Thanks. Dan
collins_dan
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: collins_dan » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:24 pm

For you US-based folks, here's what I heard back from the ebay seller. Sounds like $252 delivered, which is a good price compared to other US options. The dash is on my list for next year at this time. Currently in the middle of the suspension, so I can't be the guinea pig until that time. Dan

Hi Dan
only make lhd dashes to order at present but what you are looking for would be no problem- Cost for dash would be teak-?120 Burr walnut or burr elm ?130 postage is expensive at ?48 -at least exchange rate is good for you just now
hope this helps
Margaret
- jodycat1
collins_dan
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: stuartgb100 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:41 pm

Just to add (having had great dealings with Margaret) that I'll bet she's included insurance in that price.

Since you're in no hurry, you might consider getting like-minded together snd srrsnging a little bulk purchase to one delivery point, and then ship on from there ?

I'm guessing there'd be a small saving on each dash (irrespective of which version) for a bulk purchase, and a more significant saving on insurance and postage from the UK.

Regards,
Stuart.
stuartgb100
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

Previous

Total Online: