'71 Elan Sprint UK Wiring Diagram

PostPost by: bloodknock » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:54 pm

Hello Friends,
Firstly a statement of fact....I'm an simple old fart who is not very computer literate.
I have completely wired my sprint but have encountered problems which I need to debug. I have great difficulty in reading the wiring diagram in the Lotus green book. I have asked before but for reasons as above I have been unable to get hold of a clearer diagram, despite some of you guys trying to help me before. So I appologise for my stupidity.
I have an old Macbook air, and would like to be able to use it to clarify (expand) the wiring diagram if possible. However, I would need step by step guidance if any one can help me through the process of getting a wiring diagram on my machine. Or conversly provide an enlarged clearer diagram?
Regards
Bob
I've got a deadline, at 73, I want to finish it before I die!
bloodknock
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: gjz30075 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:01 pm

Bob, I was able to get a large blow up of the diagram through a store known here as FedEx / Kinkos. They
do all sorts of office related stuff for the layman. I took them the diagram from the Manual. Do you have
such a store / service there?
Greg Z
45/0243K Sprint
45/7286 S3 SE DHC
gjz30075
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: lotusfan » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:47 pm

Bob

I have a large printed out copy of the wiring diagram which you can have, I had several printed out at the place I used to work.

It will be in the post to you tommorow.

We do need to get this finished!!
Mike
72 Sprint DHC
lotusfan
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: bloodknock » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:22 pm

Hello Greg
Thanks for the info, I dont know of a similar facility here, but i'm sure someone will point to one!
bloodknock
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: bloodknock » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:26 pm

Hello Mike,
Youre absolutely correct, and I am doing what I can! I would be most grateful for a copy of your diagram, Im having some difficulty in tracking through the one in the manual.
I'll PM you shortly
regards
bob
bloodknock
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

Total Online: