Lotus Elan

Elan 1600-i HAVE BEEN LOST BY THE FORUM

PostPost by: Bill » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:53 am

Hi Gents

I have not received any new posts for almost 2 weeks. to stay up to date I am accessing the last net post of Nov. 2nd in my mailbox which provides me the current updates, also I can not forward that post to myself nore can I receive it if I forward it to another computer which then attempts to forward it back to me.

I figure I likely may have done something wrong on my computer to lock out the elan net but if any one has hit the same problem who could help out I would certainly appreciate it.

Trying to keep my stick on the ice.
:?: Bill
Bill Rathlef
Vancouver Island, Canada
"Keep your stick on the ice, boys."
Bill
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: gjz30075 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:21 am

Bill, I think you're being penalized for high sticking. If you go straight to lotuselan.net, can you log in there?

edit: whoops, I just realize you ARE logged in if you are able to post this request. You're just not receiving any
notifications of new posts, in your threads or otherwise, correct?
Greg Z
45/0243K Sprint
36/5727 pre airflow coupe
gjz30075
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Bill » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:10 pm

Greg

Yep your right - I haven't received the normal postings every day or two as normal and have to go back to the Nov. 2nd posting for access.

What really puzzles me is that I can forward the old post to my wife's computer but when it is then forwarded to me from her computer it does not come through, as it wont when I attempt to forward it on mine.

It is as if my computer rejects lotuselan.net - but nothing else that I am aware of.

Also as I type this I am logged on but I drop off every few days and have to log on again.

The ice has thawed - my stick is floating!

Bill
Bill Rathlef
Vancouver Island, Canada
"Keep your stick on the ice, boys."
Bill
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: mbell » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:26 pm

Sounds like your email spam filter is blocking the emails.

Do you have a spam or junk folder? If so have a look in there.
'73 +2 130/5 RHD, now on the road and very slowly rolling though a "restoration"
mbell
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: