i'm a Norwegian, +60 and admirer of cars in general but of course older classics i remember in my youth espesially.
i'm a handy DIY mecanic and servicing my cars generally.
today i Owe 2 classic cars and 3 newer cars:
1) 1973 Daimler Sovereign 4.2 L only 22000 miles ( since New) on the clock, imported from UK in 2000
2) 1971 Lotus Elan +2 130 S probably only 10500 miles since New as i can read in it's history log. It has been stored for long time unused and hardly maintanced at all. Recent owner imported the car to Norway in 2006 and it's has been upgrated a lot since then (New chassis, breaks, suspension all Wheels + bearings etc etc) Colored Red with black vinylroof.
3) 2011 Mini countryman 4wd
4) 2006 Opel Combo van
5) 1998 Toyota Carina estatewagon
have plans for a reduction of no 4 and 5 in the future, it's cost a lot of money having new cars in Norway
Hope to learn from yours knowledge in forums and maybe be at better DIY mecanics myself
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 22 Aug 2013
- Location: horten
There is all the information on plus 2's you need here and lots of knowledgeable people who can answer any question no matter how obscure.
I used to have an 86 4.2L Daimler Sovereign also but it had 250000 kms when we sold it a couple of years ago.
My Plus 2 has a few more miles than your also with 120000 miles on the clock to my knowledge and maybe it did 100000 more before I got it !
Your English is better than many here who claim it as a first language
- Coveted Fifth Gear
- Posts: 7069
- Joined: 22 Sep 2003
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
36/6725 S3 Coupe OGU108E Yellow over Black.
- Coveted Fifth Gear
- Posts: 4520
- Joined: 19 Apr 2008
- Location: London UK
You have connected to the best forum to get questions answered.
1968 Elan +2 50/0173
- Third Gear
- Posts: 459
- Joined: 30 May 2007
- Location: Ranton, Nr Stafford. UK
Welcome. You will find this site invaluable. I'm coming to the end of my restoration/refurb and the advice and information in the archive has saved me a few times!
1970 S4 DHC
1971 S2 Europa
- Bombay Racing Green
- Second Gear
- Posts: 212
- Joined: 05 Sep 2012
- Location: Wicklow, Ireland
Welcome and looking forwad to photos of your car.
- Fourth Gear
- Posts: 927
- Joined: 05 Nov 2010
- Location: Vaugneray, France
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests