Hello from Weston Super Mare

PostPost by: BDY5600 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:51 am

My name is Brian, I have been reading the forum for a long time, just registered.

I have been looking for a plus 2 now I am retired and have some time to care for one. Drove friends baby elan's and worked on them as a young man, so love them. I currently have a Westfield with 2 litre Raceline Zetec MT75 and LSD as my fun car, camping when watching Le Mans is always challenging with a passenger so time for more space and comfort.
BDY5600
New-tral

PostPost by: rgh0 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:31 am

Hi Brian
Welcome to the Forum. A Plus 2 is certainly a very practical Lotus with probably the best all around handling balance of any Lotus I have driven. A bit more HP does not hurt in the Plus 2 but easily done in the twin cam
(or with a Zetec if your inclined that way)

cheers
Rohan
rgh0
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Elanconvert » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:32 am

hello brian and welcome to the forum....
the guys on here are, as you probably know, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly [although some of them may not take too kindly to your reference to 'baby elans'!!! :wink: ]
I was greatly helped by the members when buying my elan last year.....
there are several others members looking for plus2's, so you may have some competition! :lol:
good luck with your search, and any prospective purchase can be carved up on here!! :lol:

:D fred
'Never give up!....unless it's hopeless.....'

1970 S4 dhc big valve
1973 Ginetta G15
1967 Ginetta G4 [sadly now sold]
1959 lotus elite type 14
Elanconvert
Third Gear
Third Gear

Total Online: