Newbie from Germany

PostPost by: Guillermo » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:27 pm

Hi all,

I am new here and also a newbie into forum world?
I am an interior car designer working in Germany. I have been looking into classic cars for a while now, doing quite a lot of fantasy shopping and I slowly came to the conclusion that the Elan is probably the best fit for me :D . I am now doing some research since I would like to do a build inspired by the gorgeous Shapecraft Elan.

Best regards,
Guillermo
Guillermo
New-tral

PostPost by: Peter +2 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:32 am

Welcome,

I hope you are successful in finding the right car for your quest.

Peter
1968 +2 BRM
Peter +2
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:18 am

Hi and welcome.

When you are ready contact ?bigvalvehead? on this forum as I believe he has a mould for the Shapecraft top.

Good luck.
Steve

Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver
elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Europatc » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:15 am

Welcome Guillermo
ImageImage
Europatc
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: Guillermo » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:40 pm

Hi,

Peter +2 wrote:I hope you are successful in finding the right car for your quest.

Thank you Peter, I hope so too and so far the quest itself is a lot of fun too! :D

elanfan1 wrote:When you are ready contact ?bigvalvehead? on this forum as I believe he has a mould for the Shapecraft top.

Yes I have been reading the threads on the forum about Dave?s build, but I am not sure how to enable the contact or PM function yet. I guess there is some kind of member activity requirements...

Edit : Just found out how the message system works, I sent one to Bigvalvehead and hopefully he can help! :D
Guillermo
New-tral

Total Online: