Le Mans Classique

PostPost by: rmd24 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:03 pm

I am a member of Club Lotus France and in previous years I have attended Le Mans Classique with them in the alloted Lotus parking. Having just sold my Elise I wasn't sure if I would have a Lotus this year so I didn't book with them but as I am very soon (next week) to be the possessor of shiny S4 I would like to attend. I understand that some space is made available to us Brits and I wonder if anyone can tell me if there are are any places left in the Lotus parking in the middle of the circuit. Failing that are there any arrangements for meeting up?

Regards to all,

Roger.
rmd24
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: elansprint71 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:56 pm

You will not be allowed into the Bugatti circuit without the correct coloured windscreen sticker; I should contact CL France and see if they can supply you with one.
elansprint71
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: rmd24 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 am

Thanks Pete, but according to the CLF website all their allocation is used up. My fault for leaving it so late.
Roger.
rmd24
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: StoatWithToast » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 am

Have a word with Tony Flint at Le Mob, he may have some left. No idea about prices and stuff though, or if they are only for people booking the whole weekend with Le Mob.
Dave
'06 Elise SportsRacer 111R
'72 Sprint FHC (and staying that way) - 0479
'65 XI Replica
[And a Subaru, but I don't think that counts ;)]
StoatWithToast
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: Old English White » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:15 am

Hi Roger ,
Did you try to contact Jean-Luc Durand by MP on the CLF forum and ask him to forward any infos from others members with tickets who couldn't be there for any reason !?!
Even the day before LMC 2010, everything remain possible ...
Fingers cross , we ll be able to see one Elan more .
Christian.
Old English White
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

Total Online: