condolences, support and comfort wanted

PostPost by: el-saturn » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:19 pm

howdy folks (southern us, as i c it) - and lets say U also spent most of your pocket money on expensive parts (forged and made for high revs) and lets also imagine that "they" have better or more important things to do on a saturday late afternoon above the f. fog and when you?re enjoying all of this fantastic grunt, some cyberspace cop gets ya for speedin (MY WIFE-eeeeee dont know nothin? yet) - the place i went to is 4500 ft and normally a lovely drive (but also known fer speed cameras in summer but NOT lasers) so i?m f.................d ------------------------ good night everybody - just lkn fer some comfert sandy 36 / 4982, however still on the road at 1K (0,6mph) minus the real deep shit (29+ instead of 30+) HELP me folks
el-saturn
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: john.p.clegg » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:00 pm

Sandy

You've just got to take it on the chin...That's life..

John :wink:
john.p.clegg
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Europatc » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:45 pm

Sandy first you're born then you die and if you are unlucky this sort of thing can happen in between
look on the bright side
it will soon be Christmas
ImageImage
Europatc
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: cal44 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:15 pm

some of us get caught and some don't..............it just is
"Be Polite, Be Professional, But have a plan to kill everyone you meet"
General "Mad Dog" James Mattis United States Marines
cal44
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: Old English White » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Sorry for you... But,
Sometimes, things could turn better. I had the same adventure, hit by laser, was fast, to fast, nearly kill that cop jumping thru the cars and stopping right in front of me... OEW stall, engine refuse to start. Create a traffic jam and delays, quite instantly... Get the help of 4 cops and then the car finally start, I get their apologises!
Next time, I may cry like you...
Christian. :mrgreen:
Old English White
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: el-saturn » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:28 am

thanks guys - the problems you must include are also part of the emotional deal: a) hoping wifey don't open MY mail!!, b) i'm still driving as I was "only" 29 Kmh too fast and not 30!! and it's weird to know you're going to get robbed of this freedom, c) it's close to Xmas and the vibes will degenerate IF S H E finds out ------------------ although my attorney bernie says it's only gonna be a month?! d) on the PLUS side I'll be able to choose WHEN (prob vacation time??) - so as U see it'd be cool to have a wife who understood better - but she hates MY brg punk! sandy
el-saturn
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: