Lotus Europas For Sale

PostPost by: tvacc » Sat May 18, 2019 6:26 pm

HI all,

I currently have 3 Twin Cam Europas?all 5 speeds.

One is a almost completely restored 1974 in the same green as in the Lotus emblem. Runs great. Can drive anywhere. Needs a few minor things like the badges on side are not there in the holders, needs a roof liner, windshield gasket does not fit right and there is a scratch where the previous owner tried to fix that gasket. That really is about all. Looking for low 20?s but open to offers. A lot more was spent on this car for the restoration.

I also have an original JPS #15. Car was in a fresh water flood in a garage where the water pipe over the car burst. Filled the car to the bottom of the seats. I have removed the rugs and have new ones ready to go in. Paint very nice. Motor condition unknown but turns easily with a wrench. Looking for 20K but again open to offers.

Both those cars are in Buffalo NY.

Lastly, a white 1974, has not been started in more than a few years, don?t know how many. Very clean, frame looks new. Interior very fair but needs a bit. White paint has a few scratches. Looking for 12K but open to offers. That car is down south waiting for transport to me and could be delivered anywhere between Buffalo and the Mason Dixon Line if a deal was made quickly.

I have clear title to all cars.

I could deliver a car within a reasonable distance.

Please email me off list to tvacc*at* you know where.

I have to get rid of something. Just too many cars and not enough time or storage.

Tony V

Anthony Vaccaro
President
Lotus Owners of New York (LOONY)
http://www.lotusowners.com
President
Lotus Ltd
http://www.lotusltd.com

__._,_.___
Drive Fast Take Chances
ElanGTS, 93 Caterham, 05 Elise,
99 Elise190, 05 Elise, 2005 MiataSpeed Turbo
tvacc
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: el-saturn » Sat May 18, 2019 7:30 pm

tony (vaccaro) - i also owned a europa TC (JPS in black) WHICH we smuggeled into switzerland VIA so called GREEN BORDER (says everything) on a saturday; NO documentation other than a receipt (extremely hard to import the legal way) and it had 13K km on the dial; BUT the car waas in his yard for 13 yrs which led to grass growing where pilot and copilot should have their feet on carpets. bought it for 1500 deutsh mark and finally kept the head and the the rest for 1500 sfr (was similiar back then) .................. and something else: an italian from rome named bernardo vaccaro and i went to college in trogen switzerland - he's the only person i ever met who did the opposite of flunking (both of his parents were professors at roman univerities - he is now a taxi driver................ sandy
el-saturn
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: