Lotus Festival at Donington

PostPost by: GrUmPyBoDgEr » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:08 am

Hi there,
in the not too distant past a number of you have suggested meeting for a chat etc. at the next Donington do.
I have had reason to be in contact with Club Lotus, the organisers and Annie Brian has informed me that an Ideal spot for us would be in the "Members Lounge" where a corner could be found for us!.
There will be no need to provide tables or chairs, as they are already available.
All it will need is for a couple of you who are relatively local to make up some sort of signs for Identification then we would all have a rallying point.
I also think it would be good to have a book on the table for messages etc.
So are there any volunteers?
I'm expecting to get there from Germany & will be quite busy helping German speakers there.
To make further arrangements about the meeting area please contact Annie Brian via Anemaria, her e-mail address is:-
[email protected]
I've done as much as I can from here so it's now up to all of us to make the most of the oppertunity.
Here's wishing everybody a great 2006.
John
Beware of the Illuminati

Editor: On Sunday morning, February 8th 2015, Derek "John" Pelly AKA GrumpyBodger passed away genuinely peacefully at Weston Hospicecare, Weston Super Mare. He will be missed.
GrUmPyBoDgEr
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: tdafforn » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:51 pm

Will probably be going one day, if others get involved I'll happily help. We organised a get together at the Stoneleigh do last year.
Cheers
Tim
tdafforn
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: steveww » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:13 pm

I would also be happy to help on one day if there is enough interest. What are the dates for the Donnington show?
steveww
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: john.p.clegg » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:11 pm

March 18,19
John :wink:
john.p.clegg
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: cliveyboy » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:03 am

I will be up there both days with a stall, so if someone lets me know the details I can direct people or produce some flyers to put on the stall so everyone knows.

Cliveyboy
1972 Elan Sprint FHC
cliveyboy
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

Total Online: